Thursday, September 14, 2017

Kwik Stix Are Now Available at All BJ’s Wholesale Clubs!


For all my eastern US readers, Kwik Stix are now available at all BJ’s Wholesale Clubs! I currently don't have any BJ's Wholesale Clubs near me, but they also have a Kwik Stix Thin Stix Solid Tempera Paint Sticks, 24 pk. on their online store for just $19.99!

These are great! Read my Kwik Stix reviews. I love when you paint with them the paint dries so quickly with no mess and no cleanup. This 24 pk has 12 classic, 6 neon, and 6 metallic colors.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: The Pencil Grip Inc., makers of Kwik Stix, offered to send me a set of Kwik Stix for helping spread the word! My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this post.

No comments: