Sunday, May 1, 2016

Free Online Intro to Permaculture Course from OSU


Intro to Permaculture is a free, four-week course provided online by Open Oregon State University that teaches the process, ethics and principles of permaculture (sustainable landscape design). This course is taught by Andrew Millison who brings more than 20 years of experience in permaculture design and has a M.A. in Horticultural Preservation, and B.A. in Ecological Design and Sustainability.

Starts: Monday, May 2, 2016
Ends: Monday, May 30, 2016
Cost: Free


I have signed up myself and am going to be taking this free course. I am also going to try my hand at getting the badge that is offered for completion by doing and handing in all assignments. The course is launching Monday, but you can register anytime through this Friday, May 5!

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I wrote this blog post because I thought you might be interested in knowing this information and taking part of this free course. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for doing this post.

No comments: