Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Simple Loose Leaf Offer


 
US Family Guide provided me with this promotional information to share with my readers. I am getting something for free in return for posting this information. 

The perfect partner in your pursuit of a happier and healthier you, Simple Loose Leaf is like having a personal Tea Somalia. Each month, a box of savory loose leaf teas is shipped right to your door for just $17. Each box has 4-5 loose leaf teas, 2 re-usable muslin tea bags and a beautiful card detailing your month's tea selection. Try each tea and order more from our store with a 50% member's only discount! Get 25% off your membership (Gift & Ongoing) at Simple Loose Leaf. It's the perfect box for the tea lover in your life, especially if that tea lover is you! Visit www.SimpleLooseLeaf.com/home



My readers get to save! 25% off Gift Membership or Ongoing Subscription signup - Use code: 25HOLIDAY
http://usfamilycoupons.com/coupon.php?regionid=75&bid=12278&dealid=2122. @usfg


DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am posting about the Simple Loose Leaf Deal I am getting a FREE 3 month gift membership. Thanks to USFamilyGuide.com for providing me this promotion information and free tickets. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.

1 comment:

Simran said...

Hey great post. You can also read about Green Tea vs Matcha Tea and its benefits.