Monday, December 7, 2015

Sharp Shirter Offer

US Family Guide provided me with this promotional information to share with my readers. I am getting something for free in return for posting this information.

Sharp Shirter offers a wide selection animal themed products that have showcase the artwork of 30+ designers they have worked with since their grand opening in 2009. They are highly dedicated to the protection of animals and they've raised over $15,000 for the African Wildlife Foundation to help prevent the hunting of elephants. They donate 20% of the proceeds back to The African Wildlife Foundation.

At Sharp Shirter, they are intrigued by the way in which humans group animals into different categories. Some we eat, some we protect, some we own, and some we fear. Similarly, animals have a range of intentions when dealing with humans. Some are fearful of us while others love and protect us. Still, others will attack us and view us as a threat to their existence.

They don't attempt to give answers to any of these relations but rather they are satisfied with questions that they create we our animal tees. Find more information at SharpShirter.Com

Sharp Shirter Punch Trunk Love Shower Curtain

My favorites of the art prints are the Punch Trunk Love Art Print, Flowers Art Print, Deer Forest Art Print, 20k Leagues Under the Trees Art Print, Majestic Owl Art Print, and Gazelles Gone Wild Art Print.

My readers get to save! Enter code PARTYTIME for 15% off Sharp Shirter orders!

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am posting about the Sharp Shirter Deal I am getting a free art print or phone case. Thanks to USFamilyGuide.com for providing me this promotion information and free tickets. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.

No comments: