Thursday, September 3, 2015

The MAiZe at the Pumpkin Patch - Portland, Oregon Sauvie Island Deal


US Family Guide provided me with this promotional information to share with my readers. I am getting something for free in return for posting this information.

Portland's original cornfield maze celebrates its 16th season at The Pumpkin Patch on beautiful Sauvie Island in Portland, Oregon. Sixteen years ago, Craig Easterly, founder of the original corn maze, brought his weird idea to Sauvie Island's famous Pumpkin Patch and it soon became a fall tradition. The MAiZE attracts 30,000 eager explorers annually to the giant labyrinth of field corn, located just fifteen minutes from downtown Portland. Portland's premier agri-tainment attraction, The Maize and The Pumpkin Patch, have combined the local food movement with down home fun on the farm.

The MAiZE theme this year is "Dream Big" and depicts a happy child thrilled to find one of The Pumpkin Patch's giant pumpkins in the field. The MAiZE encourages visitors to come out and enjoy the rest of this fantastic summer we have all been enjoying as they lose themselves in the two miles of twist and turns in the five acre cornfield.




2015 "Dream Big at The Pumpkin Patch" Maize
September:
Open every day: 10am to 6pm
October:
Sunday thru Thursday: 10am to 6pm, Friday thru Saturday 10am to 10pm. Also open until 10pm on Oct 25 (Sun) and Oct 28 (Wed).

*They will open The MAiZE up after hours in September and October for groups of 25 or more that book in advance and provide a deposit.

If it's been raining, DON'T FORGET YOUR RAIN COATS AND MUD BOOTS!

My Readers Save $2 Off The Maize at The Pumpkin Patch http://www.portlandfamilyguide.com/coupon.php?regionid=213&bid=11366&dealid=1429 @portlandmaze @usfg 

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am posting about the The Pumpkin Patch and Corn MAiZE in Sauvie Island Oregon Deal I am getting free admission for my family to go. Thanks to USFamilyGuide.com for providing me this promotion information and free tickets. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.

No comments: