Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Restaurant.com - Plates of Thanks Sweepstakes


US Family Guide provided me with this promotional information and offer to share with my readers. I am getting something for free in return for posting this information.

Restaurant.com is celebrating 20K partner restaurants across the nation with the Plates of Thanks Sweepstakes! Twenty (20) winners will be selected randomly to receive a free party for up to six people at a participating Restaurant.com restaurant.


How to enter:
(1) During the Promotion Period, visit www.restaurant.com/sweepstakes
(2) Social media: To enter the Sweepstakes, go to the Restaurant.com Twitter page to follow them, or go to the Restaurant.com Instagram page to follow them. After you follow Restaurant.com, snap a photo dining out, tagging either Restaurant.com's Twitter or Instagram with a caption that indicates the photo is part of the Sweepstakes for an attempt to win a prize. All entrants must use #PlatesofThanks in their photo caption to be entered to win. Sweepstakes ends June 21.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am posting about the Restaurant.com - Plates of Thanks Sweepstakes I am getting a $50 Restaurant.com Gift Card. Thanks to USFamilyGuide.com for providing me this promotion information. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.

No comments: