Thursday, June 4, 2015

Dynacraft Launches Experiments in Fun with Family Oriented Whimsical Events


Dynacraft is an industry-leading importer and distributor of bicycles, scooters and battery operated wheels for the entire family. They offer such fun designs as: My Little Pony, Tonka, Transformers, Marvel Avengers, Barbie, Hot Wheels, Hello Kitty, Minions, and Monster High to choose from. My girls who are 4 and 7 would absolutely love their My Little Pony line!

Experiments in Fun is Dynacraft's ongoing celebration of the endless creative ways kids and families can enjoy their bikes, scooters and ride-ons. All the fun is kicking off this summer with a series of community-focused events across the country, designed to help families rethink what’s possible with their favorite wheels.

If you live in St. Paul, MN consider yourself very lucky! Dynacraft is hosting an Experiments in Fun Color Ride (think color-powder fun run meets scavenger hunt on wheels) on June 13th. If you live in or around this area you can sign up now to participate!

They already did a Ride-In Theater in Atlanta, GA and the participants had a blast! Here is a fun little recap of that event:





COMING SOON, CLOSER TO HOME...
Also, if y'all are looking for some fun action that is closer to my home, just you wait. The next Experiments in Fun Dynacraft will be putting on is in, none other than, Portland, Oregon!!! It will be a Biker Juice Bar The Kickstand on July 30th June 27th at Pioneer Courthouse Square from 12pm-3pm. Participants will experience a pop-up juice bar for active families, with biker-themed fun and decor. Games, test rides, giveaways & refreshments provided by Dynacraft. Yay! I cannot wait for my family to be a part of it!

****Heads up, the Portland, Oregon Event has been moved up to June 27th!!!

Can you think of another unique activity for summer that you can have your kids do with their favorite wheels? 

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I am posting about these events because I wanted my readers to know about them. Thanks to a public relations email for providing me this promotion information. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for posting this promo and event information.

No comments: