Tuesday, July 9, 2013

AMF Summer Unplugged Free Bowling for Kids


What are your favorite summer activities to stave off boredom?  I don't know about you, but I really never thought bowling would be one of my choices. My family loves to go bowling though. It is a great activity with kids. Especially great because it gets you out of the hot sun. My family doesn't bowl too well, but it still is all in good fun and we play to have fun not compete. Although we could always use free advice on how to bowl better if you have any tips :)

We wish that AMF was closer to us, because we have to go to Portland to participate in this promotion, but I wanted to get it out there to my readers because I am sure that you would want to know about this!

You can sign up for free bowling for kids all summer long! Kids registered in the AMF Summer Unplugged program can bowl two games per day, every day, all summer long from open until 8pm!* (*Based on lane availability, Shoe rental not included.)

Who says a summer break is just for kids? Now you can get in on the fun as well. An AMF Summer Pass is just $34.95 and includes two games per day for you and up to three guests ages 16 and up, from open until 8pm.* (*Based on lane availability, Shoe rental not included.)

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated in this post are my own.

No comments: