Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Gym Vote for Fitness Offers

Voting in the presidential election is important...so is voting for your family's fitness. Exercise your child's right for fun-filled activities, gymnastics, sports and more. Take advantage of one of these amazing offers and you'll be entered to win My Gym Free for a Year!
  • Enroll for 2 Months get the 3rd Month FREE!
  • Enroll for 4 Months get the 5th Month FREE Plus Free Lifetime Membership!
  • Enroll for 6 Months get 2 more months FREE Plus Free Lifetime Membership!
  • Enroll for 9 Months get 3 more months FREE Plus Free Lifetime Membership!
Win My Gym FREE for a Year - plus a FREE Birthday Party http://www.my-gym.com/oct2012.aspx

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER:
For my participation in this US Family Guide Promotion I will receive a My Gym Gift Pack that includes:
  • A DVD and CD from The Activators - We Make Fitness Fun!
  • A DVD and CD of Mymo's Adventures
  • A FREE Trial Class at your local My Gym
  • Eligibility to WIN a FREE Six Month Membership at your local My Gym (exclusive to participating USFG Bloggers)
Thanks to USFamilyGuide.com for providing me this promotion information and free product. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this promo.

No comments: