Monday, September 17, 2012

$25 off eShakti

The best thing about eShakti is that you get the chance to customize your order or pick straight off the rack for ready-to-wear clothing. They have a fabulous selection of dresses, tops, skirts and jackets for women. They are available in sizes from 0 to 36W. You can also specify custom sizes too. Depending upon the piece of clothing you can also pick to customize it with a number of sleeve types, hem lengths and neck lines. The first time you custom a piece of clothing through eShakti it is free! They also have 25%-40% off clothing sales going on now.

I bought the above embroidered collar blouse from eShakti and made it custom with my size specifications and added three quarter length sleeves to it. I love just about anything embroidered and I love the floral pattern on this top too.

Right now through December 31st you can get $25 off of your first order at eShakti with the code: CRYSTALABEL If you have been putting off buying yourself some new clothing don't wait any more! This is a phenomenal deal that won't last long.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: The above code is a referral code. My eShakti account will be credited $20 each time a valid sales transaction takes place for the first five people who shops using the code above. Each additional people beyond the first 5 who shops with my code earns me $15. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for posting this information.

No comments: