Monday, July 16, 2012

Purex Tweetstakes

I'm reporting to you as your friendly Purex Insider. Purex is having their first ever Twitter-only Sweepstakes, a Tweetstakes if you will! They’re giving away 25 Bottles of Purex Triple Action liquid laundry detergent for 5 days – That's 125 winners!

Visit www.purex.com/tweetstakes to sign up. Fill out the form. Tweet an honest confession with hashtag #PurexLetsBeHonest and the promo URL, then Follow Purex on Twitter to see other's confessions! You can enter once per day! This promotion started today, July 16th, and ends this Friday, July 20th.

Have you tried Purex yet? If not, go HERE to get a free sample and try it for yourself!

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Thanks to Purex for providing me this promotion information. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for posting this promo.

No comments: