Friday, June 29, 2012

A Visit From the Fairy Hobmother

I received a visit in my email box from the Fairy Hobmother on June 21, 2012. Here is what was written:

Hi there!

I'm the Fairy Hobmother, spreading light and joy across the blogosphere with the help of talented bloggers like you! I stumbled across your comment on a post about me today and it was enough to entice me to take a look at your blog
http://finamoon.blogspot.co.uk

In recognition of your bloggish efforts I'd like to send you a gift in the form of a $50 voucher for Amazon!

All that I'd ask is that you mention me, and a little about what I do, in one of your blog posts. I don't need a whole post to myself, just a small note, and as an added bonus if any other bloggers comment on the post I may well be paying them a visit before long as well!

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in please let me know and I'll get things moving this end. In the mean time take care, and keep up the good work!

Matthew Mitchell
So, who is this Fairy Hobmother? He is a guy...yep who knew? He also works for Appliances Online, and loves to spread the word by giving gifts.

So if you have a blog of your own, be sure to leave a comment here on this post and with luck the Fairy Hobmother might visit you too! Just make sure you leave a way to be contacted (email or blog url). Check out these cool fridge freezers while you are online also so that he may share the love some more.

You can also follow him on Twitter.

Thank you so much Fairy Hobmother! I truly appreciate everything that you do for us bloggers!

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: In sharing about the Fairy Hobmother and writing this blog post I am receiving $50 Amazon Gift Code. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this post.

21 comments:

Mary T said...

Congrats on your visit from the Fairy Hobmother! Wasn't it a wonderful surprise! I received a visit a month or two ago, and it happened to come right when I was needing a "pick me up."

Mom Caboodle said...

Congratulations!!

I want a visit from the Fairy Hobmother!

shanna at mom caboodle dot com

www.momcaboodle.com

Literary Winner said...

Congrats on your fairy visit! I've heard much about this fairy and the visits he bestows upon people. Even if it isn't me, it's still really cool that he does that. :)

maggie at literary winner dot com

SassyScorp said...

I believe in fairies! If True Blood can have make fairies, then so can the internet :).

SassyScorpYM@gmail.com

Teresa Peschke said...

That is Awesome! I hope he comes and visits me!

TAPeschke at gmail.com

http://TAPeschkecrafts.blogspot.com

jamaise said...

What fun! I think Whishing Penny needs a fairy visit!


http://wishingpenny.blogspot.com/

jamaisew@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Congrats on your visit, lucky girl! Rockin Rebel Deals needs a visit from the fairy Hobmother as well!
http://www.rockinrebeldeals.blogspot.com

LaVonne said...

Very cool. I hope to get a visit from him too one day. Have a great new week!

longwaitforisabella@gmail.com

Shawna said...

I love that someone is doing this! It is Great! I would be Ecstatic if I got a visit on http://www.mommywholovesgiveaways.net
mommywholovesgiveaways@gmail.com
CONGRATS!! Happy amazon shopping!

Amy Clary said...

A visit from the Fairy Hobmother must have made your day! Congrats!!

If *ahem* that wonderful fairy would like to swing by for some coffee, he can join me at coffeewiththemrs{dot}com. I'd love for him to visit. ;)

amber said...

Everyone could use a little magic in their life. Congrats to you!!!

What a sweet idea I hope the wealth comes back to the Fairy HObmother twice fold!

http://www.dazzlingdailydeals.com

Unknown said...

I love hearing how the Fairy Hobmother is flying all around the blogosphere! Keeping the tea hot & ready in case he wants to visit me too! :-D

@roasted_beanz

Mindy said...

Congrats on your visit from the Fairy Hobmother! I really hope he'll come to www.moneysavingmindy.com someday! :)

Diane B said...

I want a visit from the Fairy Hobmother! CONGRATS TO YOU!
diane grubbs
www.crafts-things.com
craftsandthings1@gmail.com

MommyMandi said...

Yay! How cool is the Fairy Hobmother!

http://www.sweettinyblessings.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Awesome! I sure can use a fairy these days!

www.guideformoms.blogspot.com

Katrina said...

Love shopping at Amazon! Thinking of what I can buy with the generosity of the Fairy Hobmother

http://www.bitsnbiteswithtina.com

SavingsInSeconds said...

Love this! What a happy day for you.

Debra P said...

I keep commenting and hoping The wonderful Fairy Hobmother might find his way to me. I am leaving a trail of breadcrumbs this time! Congrats! That's awesome! -------------------- (breadcrumbs!)-->
debra ;)
http://strangedayzeindeed.blogspot.com

Icar said...

hope the Fairy Hobmother spreads charm at http://mycharmedmom.com

Kimberley Meier said...

How cute is this? I love it! Congratulations on your visit! I hope that someday the Fairy Hobmother visits me!

Kimberley Meier
Mom of 3 = CHAOS
Http://momof3chaos.blogspot.com/
momof3chaos at gmail dot com