Monday, April 23, 2012

National Princess Week for Teela's Birthday Party!

It is National Princess Week for Teela's Birthday Party! My little girl has turned 4 years old. Her actual birthday was on the 15th, but I made the party for Saturday the 28th because my husband was working the other weekends. I really couldn't have planned it for a more perfect day. Little did I know that my sister, Jennifer, who lives in Utah was coming to visit my folks and would also be able to attend Teela's party along with my parents. Also, I just heard that it is National Princess Week April 22-28 so that just made it even more extra special since my daughter made her party theme to be Disney Princesses and Ponies. I just hope the weather is nice so we can have some outdoor fun.

Disney, Julie Andrews (author of The Very Fairy Princess and actress in The Princess Diaries among other things) and Target have teamed up to create the very first National Princess Week April 22-28, 2012! I got some great ideas from Julie Andrews on her blog for 30 Ways to Celebrate National Princess Week and before I even knew about this I was pinning all sorts of fun ideas on Pinterest for Teela's Disney Princess and Pony Party. Parents are invited to shop Target for: the 10th anniversary release of The Princess Diaries & The Princess Diaries 2, “The Very Fairy Princess: Here Comes the Flower Girl!” (part 2 in Andrews’ series), and all sorts of Disney princess Blu-rays, books, toys & games.

I am also going to be reviewing a party dress for Teela that was handpainted and handcrafted by Whimsey Kids soon. Here is a special sneak peek of what it looks like. Isn't it adorable!! I can't wait for Teela to wear it at the party! I will be getting pictures...

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I wrote this blog post because I thought you might be interested in knowing this information and taking part of the deals on Target. I thought I would share the savings. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for doing this post save the free dress that will be reviewed later.

No comments: