Tuesday, April 3, 2012

FREE Target Spring Beauty Bag

Target is once again having their FREE Spring Beauty Bag stuffed to the brim with coupons and beauty samples. This is a picture of the one I received last year. I had totally forgot I had signed up for it so it was like getting gifts in the mail. I absolutely love it when I get awesome FREE stuff in the mail :)

Go to http://www.facebook.com/targetstyle (the “Page”) and click on the Spring Beauty Bag Giveaway tab to access the Promotion Application (the “Promotion Application”). You must “Like” the Page and allow Facebook permissions in order access the Promotion’s registration form.

Hurry!! Only the first 457,000 Entrants who log on on to the Page during the Promotion Period will be able to access the registration form. It is only while supplies last and is subject to eligibility. The page is acting a bit sluggish so be patient. It is so worth it!

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I wrote this blog post because I thought you might be interested in taking part of this deal. I just took part of this deal myself and thought I would share the savings. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for doing this post.

No comments: