Monday, April 9, 2012

Free Sample Box and my Review of Quaker Oatmeal Squares

I love Quaker Oatmeal Squares! They are some of my favorite cereal. I love that they are good for you and packed with wholesome whole grain, fiber, and calcium. I love the crunch with the milk. They are available in 4 delicious flavors: Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Golden Maple, and now Honey Nut.

I was sent the new Honey Nut to try for free from BzzAgent. It was fantastic! I loved the sweet taste in every bite. My kids devoured it too. They love it just as much as I do. When I gave my diabetic son a small sample box to have for his breakfast he was so excited he hugged me and said thank you! I rarely ever get hugs from him any more as he is 11 and says he has grown out of them, so this was quite a surprise.

Right now you can get a free box of Quaker Oatmeal Squares from Facebook. Just go to Quaker Oatmeal Squares fan page and like them. Then click on the Free Sample Box picture or tab and fill out your information.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: Because I am a member of BzzAgent I received word of a BzzCampaign for the Quaker Oatmeal Sqaures products. All information about the products I received from the media kit, the products and the Quaker Oats website. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

No comments: