Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wordless Wednesday Happy Halloween 2011

I hope your Halloween was great! Here are my kids dressed up in their costumes. Delbin my oldest son was Bumblebee from Transformers this year, Jaedan made a very impressive Harry Potter, Teela was a pretty Belle from Disney's Beauty and the Beast and Zari was a delightful little Snow White. We had fun trick-or treating this year around the neighborhood and I was very happy that it wasn't too cold or raining this year because we were all on foot. If you click on the picture above it will make it bigger so you can see more of the details.

The only non store bought/reviewed costume was Jaedan's. My mom made the robe for Jaedan and he really doesn't need to wear glasses, but the low strength reading glasses my mom found really made the outfit too. He found the perfect stick to be the wand and wore his church clothes underneath the robe. I was proud of my contribution - a little of the dark side of a Covergirl SmokyShadowBlast Purple Plume eyeshadow stick for the scar and he was all set :)