Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide 2011 Torani Flavored Syrups Review

Since 1925, family-owned Torani has been crafting great tasting flavored syrups that coffeehouses and restaurants in over 40 countries use to make their flavored drinks taste so delicious. Coffeehouse and restaurant professionals choose Torani flavors because they are expertly crafted and made with the highest quality ingredients, like natural flavors and pure cane sugar. The sugar free flavors have no calories and are sweetened with Splenda. Now, Torani Flavored Syrups are widely available at retail so you can easily create authentic coffeehouse quality drinks at home.

You Can Flavor:
  • Coffees/Espressos/Lattes/Mochas
  • Hot Chocolates/Cocoas
  • Steamed Milk
  • Teas (Hot and Cold)
  • Italian Sodas
  • Lemonades
  • Sodas
  • Mocktails
  • Energy drinks
  • Smoothies
  • Snow Cones/Shaved Ice/Italian Ice
  • Torani Recipes

Torani Syrup Flavor Varieties: Torani flavored syrups are available in over 122 flavors, which include regular and sugar free varieties. Please go to www.Torani.com to see all flavors.

Where to Buy Torani Flavored Syrups:
  • Cost Plus World Market
  • BevMo
  • Walmart
  • Smart and Final
  • Most major grocery stores
  • Amazon.com (wide assortment of flavors)
  • Torani.com and Shop.Torani.com (widest assortment of flavors)

At Amazon right now they are having specials on Torani Variety Packs for the holidays!

SheSpeaksbutton

I received two 750ml bottles of Torani Syrup, a recipe booklet, a special offer code to receive a discount on Torani.com, and 5 FREE coupons from SheSpeaks and Torani. The two bottles I received were the Hazelnut Syrup and the Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup to try out and review for free. These are both great for the holidays! I love them in hot chocolate and hot teas for this time of year because the drinks warm my belly. I am excited to try it with other recipes as well. The Torani Flavored Syrups all look like something you would see behind the counter of an expensive coffee shop, but they are priced reasonably too. I will definitely be trying more Torani flavors! The Hazelnut was my favorite flavored syrup that I have tried so far. I tried it with a mug of hot chocolate and later in a glass of eggnog and it was so delicious! It has a rich delicious flavor even without cream or milk that makes you feel like you are tasting some exotic treat. The Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup is really good when I am craving a pumpkin pie. It is calorie free because it uses Splenda and although I liked that fact I don't really care for the aftertaste of the Splenda in this flavor and I try to avoid artificial sweeteners. Otherwise it was very good and I would probably actually buy the regular Pumpkin Pie Syrup that they also have as a flavor choice once this one runs out.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: As a member of SheSpeaks I received two 750ml bottles of Torani Syrup, a recipe booklet, a special offer code to receive a discount on Torani.com, and 5 FREE coupons for free to sample and review for "Torani's Authentic Coffeehouse Flavor" Program. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

No comments: