Saturday, February 12, 2011

Boiron Homeopathic Medicine Review


At the beginning of last year I was introduced to a company that makes homeopathic medicine called Boiron by one of my favorite magazines, KIWI. I have mentioned KIWI before. I am a member of their Parent Advisory Board and a subscriber of their wonderful magazine. Anyway, I was invited by email to a free Winter Health Webinar hosted by KIWI and Boiron‏ on the natural approaches to treating cold and flu for the whole family. I received a Boiron Wellness Kit with Children's Oscillococcinum, Children's Coldcalm Pellets, Children's Chestal honey cough syrup in it to try free because I attended. I learned a lot about this awesome company and their products when I attended the Webinar. I was also approached by KIWI and their Moms Meet mom's group division to become a Green Mom Ambassador for them and sample some more Boiron children's products with my moms play group I have here in my neighborhood.

Let me just say that Boiron and their products are awesome! They really work for my family. I really hadn't ever got a chance to try them out myself until recently though because I had only gotten the children's products previously. Thankfully though I saw a promotion that I was accepted to on Tomoson for a Boiron Cough, Cold & Flu Value Pack which has basically the same homeopathic medicine that I got to try out for my kids except in adult strength.
"Homeopathic medicines are therapeutically active micro-doses of mineral, botanical and biological substances. Used to treat many acute health conditions, these medicines are safe, natural, and have no side effects."
The Oscillococcinum is for flu-like symptoms. So it is great for if you're feeling run down, having headaches, body aches, chills, and fever.

The Coldcalm is for cold symptoms like sneezing, runny nose, sinus & nasal congestion and minor sore throat. I tried the Coldcalm for my sinus stuff and it helped it go away.

The Chestal is for dry coughs, chest congestion, and other coughs. It has a great honey flavor that is so much better tasting than any other cough medicine I have tried and really works! I tried it when I got an awful lung infection recently and it helped a lot!

Fan/Like Boiron on Facebook. Follow Boiron on Twitter. Sign up for their e-newsletter.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

The information provided on this blog post is, at best, of a general nature and cannot substitute for the advice of a medical professional (for instance, a qualified doctor/physician, nurse, pharmacist/chemist, and so on). I am not a medical professional, just a mom with a opinion. Even if a statement made about the medicine is accurate, it may not apply to you or your symptoms. I am only suggesting that you should try it for yourself and see if helps you. People are all different and outcomes could vary drastically.

No comments: