Friday, January 28, 2011

First-Ever Virtual Cooking School On TheMotherhood.com

Cooking Connections is an 8-week series of live blogging classes and conversations and will feature one unique cooking and kitchen-related session every week from January 28 through March 16. Sessions are hosted by nearly 100 food bloggers you know and love who will lead discussions, prepare recipes and show us their best kitchen tips and tricks. Designed to help moms and dads return to the simple, joyful, social art of cooking, Cooking Connections is served up by TheMotherhood and ConAgra .

Register now and mark your calendars!! It's free, it's online at TheMotherhood and going to be TONS of fun! For participating in classes you will receive a badges while learning and completing them.

I have signed up for the whole series! I can't wait to see it all! It is going to be super fun!

Watch this to find out more...


DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I signed up for this myself and thought my readers would like the chance also. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. No monetary exchange took place.

No comments: