Sunday, December 26, 2010

Emerson Creek Pottery Artisan Bakeware Review

All Emerson Creek Pottery is Eco-Friendly: Made in the USA, Non-Toxic, Lead-Free, Made by Humans, Made of Natural and Earth-Friendly Materials, Packed in Eco-Friendly Cornstarch Peanuts, Shipped in Recycled-Fiber Boxes, and they Never Mass-Mail their Catalogs! Their pottery is safe for daily use, serving, baking, storing, dishwasher use, microwave use and oven use. Their pottery is completely and lovingly crafted, handmade and hand-painted using non-toxic, natural materials, right here in the USA in Virginia since 1977. Read more about their non-toxic, eco-friendly pottery here.

Emerson Creek Pottery Artisan Bakeware is one-of-a-kind among their entire pottery catalog because, unlike their other lines of handcrafted ceramics, these pieces are unglazed. Unglazed ceramic pottery is perfect for your best professional-quality baking. These pieces are hand-painted with a beautiful creeping thyme pattern. Their complete line of handcrafted artisan bakeware pieces include their: unglazed oval baking dish, unglazed loaf pans, unglazed pie plates, and unglazed bread pots. Their unglazed pottery is priced well below many import ceramics!

When you just want to bake a small loaf of scrumptious artisan-quality bread, give Their small unglazed loaf pan a try! This is a simple, less expensive ceramic bread loaf pan that bakes up beautiful homemade breads. It makes a beautiful showpiece for your collection and is 3" x 5" x 3". You can purchase it at $11.00 online.

I received one of these small unglazed loaf pans for free from Emerson Creek Pottery and I had trouble finding a recipe I could use it for because of the very small size. I, however; love the beautiful scalloped edges and simple painted design. It is lovely and if I ever do find a recipe to use this loaf pan for I will not hesitate to show you all how I used it. I have used unglazed pans before and I love them! Just remember you'll get best results from your unglazed bakeware if you lightly grease it before each use with olive oil.

Like their small loaf pans? See their full line of small ceramic loaf pans for even more variety to choose from!

Fan/Like them on Facebook.

DISCLOSURE/DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: