Monday, June 14, 2010

Stacy's Pita Chips Review

I received 2 free bags of Stacy's Pita Chips to try out and review from One2One Network. I first tried the Parmesan Garlic and Herb kind and then the Simply Naked ones I was sent. These are both fabulous all-natural chips! I love the Simply Naked ones dipped in various yummy dips or paired with cheese. The crunch of these are something else! Nothing like a regular chip. They take a basic pita, add all natural seasoning, then twice-bake it to perfection. The Parmesan Garlic and Herb ones were so good I couldn't stop eating them. My kids loved them too. These are perfect for entertaining guests and have zero trans fats so they are a healthier option than other things too. They are so truly addictive!

They have other delicious flavors too. Besides the two I tried there is Cinnamon Sugar, Tuscan Herb, Naturally Cheddar, Multigrain and two new flavors Garden Vegetable and Italian Harvest. They also have Baked Bagel Chips in Simply Naked, Everything and Toasted Garlic and Baked Soy Crisps in Sweet BBQ, Simply Cheese, and Sticky Bun.

Stacy's Pita Chips Facebook Fan page is having a Sweepstakes...take a look...

Stacy’s® The Art of Summer Sweepstakes Details/Rules:

·Share your favorite healthy summer Stacy’s® snack! Submissions will be accepted as a photo of the snack, a photo of you and/or friends enjoying your snack, a written description, or a written recipe.

·Limit one entry per person and/or email address per day.

·All entries need to be submitted on www.facebook.com/stacyspitachips

·Stacy’s® The Art of Summer Sweepstakes runs from 12:00:00 p.m. Central Time on June 14 to 11:59:59 p.m. CT on June 23

·One winner will receive a one-year supply of Stacy’s® coupons (52 coupons total) each good for one (1) 8-ounce bag of Stacy's snacks up to $3.99 each; and a prize basket.

·Grand Prize Basket may include items such as, but not limited to: Candles, serving ware, plates, glasses, kabob set, picnic basket and/or a camcorder. Approximate Retail Value: $769.48.

DISCLAIMER:
Thanks to One2One Network for sending me free product samples to try and review and the information to share with my readers. My post is also eligible for a gift card via random drawing by One2One Network. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

No comments: