Tuesday, May 11, 2010

AddieBugs Review

I was searching for the perfect fabric banner for Teela's 2nd birthday party in April and found one at AddieBugs on Etsy! AddieBugs gave me a free Princess Happy Birthday Re-Useable Fabric and Felt Banner to review for the Princess Tea Party Birthday Blog Carnival that I hosted for my daughter, Teela, on my blog in April. Not only did it have Disney Princesses on it, but it said Happy Birthday too :)

Teela loved it too and recognized some of the Disney princesses on it. Click on the picture and you can see it better. It was such a nice touch to her princess tea party theme! I hung it where everyone could see it in our living room as they came in for the party. It was a big hit! I think these fabric banners are so much better than the paper or plastic ones that you can get because you can re-use them and they are very well made. These are such a great decoration for any party, birthday, celebration or holiday.

DISCLAIMER: Thanks to AddieBugs for participating in the the Princess Tea Party Birthday Blog Carnival on my blog and for providing me with the Princess Happy Birthday Re-Useable Fabric and Felt Banner for free to test and review. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

No comments: