Saturday, April 17, 2010

BABIES Film Introduction



I am excited to share with you a new film that will be coming out on May 7th, Mother's Day Weekend. I really want to see this film myself and I think that you will also enjoy watching it. It looks like it is really well done and my kids and I loved watching the trailer to the movie and the short clips on the website. I enjoy learning about different cultures and I believe that this would be a wonderful homeschooling opportunity for my children to do so also. They learn so much by the world music I love to listen to and I think that they will also learn a lot from this film. Take a look...

WATCH THE THEATRICAL TRAILER:


Go HERE to find out more about the movie.
Fan or Like them on Facebook.
Follow Focus Features on Twitter.



DISCLAIMER: I am part of the BABIES Ambassador Program on BzzAgent. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for promoting this film.

No comments: