Sunday, January 3, 2010

Alouette Baby Brie Cheese Review

I am very fond of cheese and have tried many different varieties. When I was little I remember my grandmother buying us Babybels and my mother still makes delicious cheese balls for the holidays. My favorite more gourmet variety of cheese is Brie. I was asked to sample some Alouette Baby Brie from SheSpeaks. I received a coupon to try it for free in the mail. Alouette Baby Brie has a soft, creamy center with a mild flavor, and white rind. Brie is a favorite in France. It is a delicacy that I enjoy only once in a while because usually Brie is a bit expensive. It is very spreadable, so it is really great on crackers! I love it with grapes and paired with sparkling cider. There are some great recipes that sound divine on the Alouette Cheese website Their Baby Brie received the 2008 and 2009 American Culinary ChefsBest Award for best tasting Brie and I agree that it is very good! I tried the Baby Brie with herbs and it was delicious!

DISCLAIMER: By participating in this program, SheSpeaks provided me with a free coupon to try Alouette Baby Brie for free (a maximum value of $6.99). All information about the program I received from the product packaging, the Alouette Cheese website, and the experience of trying it myself. My thoughts are mine and my family's own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any other compensation for doing this review.

No comments: