Monday, November 23, 2009

My Sister Jennifer and her LDS Mission Call

I am so very proud of my younger sister, Jennifer! She chose to go on a LDS mission and guess where she got her call? She is serving in the Honolulu, Hawaii mission and will serve at the Laie Hawaii Temple in the visitor's center. She went into the MTC (Missionary Training Center) on October 21st, just got to Hawaii last Tuesday and is already leading people to Christ and baptism. It sounds like she loves it there by the sound of her letters to me...but who wouldn't! She also gets to wear a muumuu :) Take a look at the picture below. It is of her and her LDS missionary companion.

She is going to be gone until April 21, 2011 and probably be in Hawaii for the re-dedication of the Laie Hawaii Temple that is now being renovated. The Temple is beautiful there... just look at the picture. I would love to go to Hawaii to visit her. I have never been and my husband has and says he would love to see it all again.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful cause, you must be so proud of her..

following you on facebook via networked blogs, fans page, google friend connect, grabbed the button...visiting via MBC.. i hope you will return the favor..